Reviews for "Emo Gunner"

very nice

played through the first few waves and i like it. it is funny and makes fun of emos and their skinny jeans lol

So?

I don't understand story. An idiot raver lands on the emohome land? I have lag issues on my mac when ever a voice over comes on. Also it's been done before several times so many times emo bashing is old. Hell I don't even know if they are still in public domain or if I'm just to old to care? Anyways why are the weapons so expensive?

very nice

love the concept, style, characters, and music. No surprise RedHarvest was the contributing artist and xKore - the sound. But here's the thing, the buy buttons don't work for me and no I suck at the game. Any suggestions?

Not bad, good for passing time.

Music is awesome! :)

I think it would be better if you got extra points for shooting them in the head

Good, But a Bit Disappointing

Pretty nice graphics. It's a pretty overused concept for a Flash game, but it doesn't really get old too fast. Anyway, here's my review breakdown:

+Nice graphics
+Feels good and satisfying to shoot and hit a target
-Not enough targets, usually too easy
-Very slow-paced
-Lacks a real rewarding feeling

Overall, when you're shooting targets, it's very fun to play, but a lot of the time there is not enough going on, and it lacks that feeling of really being rewarded.

Also, though I love the feeling you get when you fire (how the screen slightly shakes, making it feel "powerful"), sometimes it is unresponsive.

Overall, you obviously know what you're doing with making games... but next time, just add more to it.