Reviews for "Emo Gunner"

Sketchy!

Nice idea, but gameplay is lagging. And there's lack of balance between how much you gain from a wave, and price of weapons...

Cha0tic221 responds:

A lot of people consider the balancing to be very fair. In fact, the game was far too easy. I'll admit that it starts off a little hard, but once you get the machine gun, the gameplay smooths out a lot.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with lag, but none of my testers could get the game to lag. Lower the quality?

ok game

Okay game needs work , like more weapons and maybe some specials like an airstrike?

I like this game but...

It has some serious issues. First off if you fail a wave you should be able to shop because some waves become impossible without the right upgrades. Also when you load a game and shop and then start the wave it becomes unplayable. When you switch weapons the other one should continue to reload so as to allow you to fend off the accumulation of emos; because the starting reload times are annoyingly long. Or you could reduce the initial reload times. Other than that this game is entertaining and fun.

Cha0tic221 responds:

There are some problems with loading the game after quitting while playing. If you simply refresh the page, and load from there it will work. Sorry.

Nice music

It a basic point and click that's kind of addicting, plus I really like the soundtrack, but the premise seems kind of hateful toward a specific group, imo.

Overall, personal feelings aside, it's fun.

Awesome

Great graphics, voice acting and awesome gameplay!!

Cha0tic221 responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you like it!