Reviews for "Once upon a time"

Nice...But was actually expecting a story...

Loved the griffins & thought maybe you were going somewhere with this.
But not the case.
Beautiful artwork just wish there was more of a point.

Epic

I just love the build up to that moment of the punch line. You think it is going to be a brakenwood rip off but then nope...no its not. Manicorns are metal! Keep up the good work and also I love Oblivion! Can't wait for Skyrim! lol sorry had a fan gurl moment.

You get 10 quests from Lucien out of 10 because your just that good! *wink*

Familiar

Loved it but I have to ask...you got the sound track from Oblivion right?

hardcore unicorn man

thats the most badass unicorn i have ever seen. That made all unicorns more awesome by proxy. Riding on plains of dark clouds and snorting thunder. And the rainbow isn't fruitily poofing out of its ass or twinkling from its mane or some lame shit like that. It pukes it like a real manicorn, probably after a long night of binge drinking and hard drugs. I love it.

Makes me happy inside

I would say it was cool enough to make me vomit rainbows, but the unicorn already did that. So it looks like you are just stuck with a regular good job.