Reviews for "Once upon a time"

haha

nice

awesum but

work on our line quality and scenary

its just almost too close to being perfect, its just needs just a lil bit of classiness

just a lil bit, im giving you perfect score but it feels like a pro animation that lacks technique and shit, you know what i mean

Unexpected

Great flash, I love how you ended it though, it really caught me off guard. Also, looove that you added Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia music at the end. Classic : P Congrats on a very successful first solo project.

Brilliant

As I was watching this I began to feel a sense of melancholy, this beautiful world of fantasy you created was a place of serene enchantment. Full of soaring hippogriffs, elder wizards and sexy mermaids. Then I found out how rainbows are made and I pissed myself. The end

lol