Reviews for "Once upon a time"

Funny and imaginative.

The music suits the enviornment. The ending caught me by surprise. Watching this was worth it.

Never go to work!

When you have a hangover!! You will throw up a rainbow :O

Had me hooked!...But...

The ending kind of took away from it for me. You had this wonderful set up of everyday life for this Fantasy World, and I guess I was just expecting some kind of moral or at least the tone to stay the same throughout. Now, the ending wasn't bad, not in the least, I was just extremely caught off guard by it and it's randomness. I'm sure your intention was to catch people off guard with this gag, but I believe the pacing wasn't correct for it. I believe there actually needed to be LESS set up in order for this gag to work. As it stands right now, it's random, which works for some people and you can totally get away with it, but with proper timing and maybe a little more follow through, it can be comic gold. (Also, the Spock thing through it right off the deep end of randomness, which fits for its timing now.)

With the exception of my hopes being slightly shot down, the animation was great! The line quality could have used some work here and there, but you totally get it and I highly encourage you to do more!

PsychoSpider responds:

thanks for the helpful feedback! I know some of the line quality is off, I kinda slacked off there. my first BIG thing to animate. And yeah, I knew something was off, just couldnt put my finger on it. I promise next one will be better!

Grats!

lol between this and your Mass Effect video, you've been awarded a place on my favorite NG authors list! More like this!

Perhaps the most random animation ever.

However everything was perfect. You did amazing with the mood, the art, the music choice, the sounds, it was all excellent. The mood change really felt like it was coming but I also thought something else was to happen, something crazy and epic. Yet the vomiting of the rainbow suffices and was great. I don't think it was off the edge or anything. I loved the way you presented the scenery and everything though. Great job!