Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "The humans are dead."

Hilarious

I think this is more than decent!
The animation is fluid and the art is very good
The music is great, i couldnt stop laughing.

I want to see your " actual projects"

I'm glad you liked it!
You will be able to see my actual projects pretty soon :)

Terrific

Brilliant concept, execution and animation and musica. Felt required to put review because average score was only 8.9/10. Yeah! Super fun time! Yeah!

Thanks! But only the animation was done by me. =/

sooo

this is not a constructive review,not even a good one.but i gotta` say this: thank you for putting up such great material! when i saw the title on first page(congrats on that btw)I said to myself "hmm... this looks promising".then in the preloader I saw the two robots and said: "man,I have a feeling this is going to be good".when I played it it was more than I expected! I smiled,I laughed,I was very entertained.Animations like this one keep me coming back to newgrounds every day to check what`s new :) this is gold man,bravo! Haha you have such a good sense of humour!

Odd

Cause I'm pretty sure most people refer to this song as The Humans are Dead. XD Regardless, it's about time someone did this. Good job man! :D

Steinberg responds:

Yeah, I also tought it was odd.
Thanks for the 10!

"Lick my battery"

I can imagine everyone had a grin on their face while they were watching this, ironic really considering that its about the death of us all lol