Reviews for "The humans are dead."

I love flight!

I think you did a fine job. You should animate all thier songs..

Ohh ohh

David Bowies in space!

Hahaha I wish I had the time to animate all of their songs =(
But really I gotta try something completely original now!
Thanks for reviewing.

Good effort, and an overall good flash animation.

Art: You made it good enough to fit the video. But it could be better. 8/10

Animation: It wasn't the greatest, but it was better than most videos that come through the portal. 8/10

Music: Great Song choice. It really fit the video. Though it wasn't the greatest song overall. 9/10

Humor: I really didn't see much humor in this. I can see that this is funny, but it didn't get a chuckle out of me. 2/10

I'm not the type of person to write a huge detailed review, and for that I am sorry. You have potential, and I think you're ready to amaze us with an original flash. Keep up the good work.

Steinberg responds:

Thank you for your review!
I'm glad you think I have potential and that the animation is an 8 out of a 10.

EPIC

so much awesome , very well done and very funny
10 in 10 for you sir

I have this song on my ipod...

...and I'm glad to see this music video, but a lot of the words are wrong.

Steinberg responds:

Well, I copied and pasted from a website... But thanks, I'm going to double check.

The song and the video fit each other perfectly!

So perfectly I thought they were made for each other at first! But of course, the song was made first. Very well done!

The only reason I don't give this a perfect rating is because it ends rather abruptly. This is more the songs fault than yours, but that doesn't change anything; it is what it is. Maybe you could have animated a bit more without the song somehow, but I'm not sure if that could have worked. Also, the lip syncing for the robot that had...virtual...lips....wasn't perfect. I noticed this in another video of yours that I liked, "YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!"

So based on how satisfied I was with what I saw, I give this one a 9/10. I don't think it could have been done much better than this, well done! I look forward to your future videos!

Steinberg responds:

Yes I'm new to lipsync... It's the third time I do it, and I already noticed a few mistakes, I guess I'll be better next time. Thanks for your time and for reviewing the other aniamtions too!