Reviews for "Bongo Instant Beard"

You're a great team

This was brilliant. Watched it yesterday and am so glad to see it on the front page.

All of the voice acting was solid, and the animation was of consistent style and quality throughout - you really can't ask an animator for more than that. Also, the style was simple and cute. Well done.
All of the little bits were excellent. I've watched this about four times now and it has yet to lose it's appeal.

I hope you two continue to work together in the future.

pretty god damn funny

its a great flash all around.
i would like to see more flashes like this on newgrounds.

awesome

But is it for women?

if you regret buying a bongo instant beard simply purchase a bongo time machine and go back in time to prevent yourself from buying both of them!

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha now available for men, hobo approved hahahhahahahaha funnyest thing eva