Reviews for "Galactic Miner"

Not bad.

This isn't too bad and is actually quite addictive once you get the hang of it. I'm not sure if kwgeek played the whole game through or for just for about 5 minutes or something (giving it a 0 is a little harsh, methinks) because he/she would have found that the controls/ship's handling improved as you collected more materials and used the money collected to buy more "handling" points. Having said that however, the handling still needs a bit more tweaking to be a little better once you have maxed it out. Also once you get the "dream ship", the player's ship should be changed to that but that's a minor complaint. Decent flash outing otherwise, keep up the good work!

needs a lot more work

it needs alot more work i couldent even beat the game.

You got something here...

You have the makings of a great game but the controls really really need to be tightened up a lot.

Sluggy

I have to say the core concept is good, but the way it executed needs a lot of work.

for one the controls are slow and sluggy. I would steer towards a mineral but the response time of the ship was almost non existent. there was no way to avoid asteroids.

the only way I was able to collect minerals in the game was to be lucky and hope that I was going to be already in my flight path.

to finish off, I thing it needs still a little more work on controlling the ship, maybe have the ship respond faster to to the users commands, but the core idea in good.

This has potential...

When this game first started I had a big smile on my face. This is a cool retro kind of game that should be pure fun.

The game controls were buggy. I kept playing, and bought handling upgrades... but they weren't enough to make playing this game fun. The asteroids push the ship back or blow it up... ugh. Needs guns or missiles or something to make it have some sizzle.

Good effort, keep up the programming!