Reviews for "Galactic Miner"

ummmm...yeah, what happened?

the game was cool.all of a sudden i was doing hella good and everytime i started a phase it jut went right back to the upgrade menu it did that about twenty times before i just said F*** it

Could be better

Steering with mouse is painful, especially when gems are close to borders and you have to move cursor outside game range to get your ship to collect them. Maybe next time give the option to control by keyboard or mouse?

You're the first 8/10 I've given! And I'm a picky little thing, so that's quite an achievement!! You deserve.... a medal!! xD

The upgrading was neat, but I had more fun after everything was maxed, just trying to get everything on the screen and stay alive as long as possible!

This would make a great game for anyone interested in casual games like Bejeweled or Mahjong. You should sell it. You'd make good money!

I was a little disappointed about not getting to play as the cruiser afterward, and that there weren't anymore upgrades, but it's not a big enough issue to affect my rating!!! Kudos to you!!!

Dugg it

any game tha occupies me for this long has to be good XDD loved it

not bad

fun and good to play. it lagged out everytime i clicked the mouse and when there got too many things on the screen.
other than that it was good