Reviews for "Galactic Miner"

Nice game, not more

A decent, addicting game. Needs improvement.

Controls: 7
Fun: 7
Graphics: 8
Music and SFX: 9

Controls need work - when mouse is off the game, doesn't move in the direction you want, very annoying.
Fun - a bit repetitive, maybe introduce new thing as the game progresses - weapons, new minerals, enemies and stuff. Medals were interesting though, and the first secret medal is still unachieved to me.

7/4 overall score.

Terrible

The controls are awful, half the time i can't even grab the minerals. 3 stars because i like the art a bit

Uncool

I was just playing like normal, upgrading my ship and whatnot, and all of a sudden the frames start looping. It goes back to the preloader, into the main menu, etc. When I refreshed my saved game had been deleted.

Identical game

I don't remember the name of the other game I just played, but it was one where you collected stars instead of minerals and it was identical to this in every way except the graphics. Also I am getting a bug where after a dozen or so phases the game begins to cycle through the title screen into phase one and back again and forces me to reload the page and start over again. Very frustrating.

A dejavu cheese is dejavu

It actually stole 5 of your precious points. I'm sorry, but nothing spoils the fun more than reheating an old pancake. Or something. You get the point. It's the s-a-m-e game, but WITH MINERALS.

"Save the Moon" was a fine game, considering the time it took. But the changes made by you, apart from the graphic side, are minimal. It could have been a lot complex, with weapons, aliens, powerups, upgrades and all the sh*t you see in space-themed games, but you decided to leave it as it was.

I am disappointed. You get a rating of four, because I like your games and I don't want you to starve to death or something (I know it's hard to be a flash game developer).

But next time serve your pancakes fresh, please. ;)