For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Frumplequest 2"

It's great.

Full scores, but the audio needs to be less, screamish, not as in to stop screaming, but the volume starts having white noise, and i can't hear the screaming very well.

LOL. I love your stuff man!

Did it cut off at the end? It said, "Will" and then it just ended. I don't care, it's very funny. The best thing is probably how all of these guys have so many unique designs! Not a single one of them look similar! I remember that voice.

I think you might used it a bit too much here. It's a tad annoying. This is still great fun to watch. I especially loved the "count to one" joke. It's as random as most of your other stuff.

Midly entertaining

It was a little entertaining but what happened with the ending? Sounded like the narrator was about to say something else and it just abruptly ended. Needs work on the audio and ending.

wow