Reviews for "Leaf Me Alone"

...

at first i couldnt tell that was a leaf!

uhhh.

will my eyeballs stick to the ground if i shoot a leaf?

Great Stuff!

Loving the style, and despite it's extensive use of cartoon cliches, it was done so perfectly I laughed at every one! The voices too were extremely amsuing, and I liked the way they contributed in a universally understandable way rather than controlled the narrative (sorta silent movie style, so people of all languages could get it). My only complaint (which I won't let effect the score as can be seen :P) is the picture quality of the upload isn't great, maybe it's my computer or something, but for a flash it looks oddly compressed.

StringAnime responds:

Due to my Shading techniques which are too heavy on CPU speed for Native Flash Vector imagery, I have to render out an FLV and then re-import it back. I think it is good that you don't penalize me for trying whatever means possible to preserve my art with a nice Frame rate. Thanks.

haha nice

whats up with the leaves having muscles? good job, nice animations

Is it just me?

is it me,or did i just see a leaf that was acting like predator