Reviews for "Leaf Me Alone"

Quite good. Works excellently as a short.

It's as over the top as it needs to be, and then some thanks to the face the leaf made. Otherwise, could pass for a classic, Hanna-Barbera styled cartoon short.

Very well done

Fantastic! The feel was Tex Avery, Warner Bros, Looney Tunes, Merry Melodies style all rolled into one. I love the classics and for a flash cartoon this stood right up to them. Keep up the great work.

Wow.

*That leaf must be important enough to take a shotgun to. :P

wtf awesome

best vid ever with the lawn and everything and dont forget the leaf and squirrel nothing with out them

One badass leaf

A real eye candy of a flash! The animation was nice fluid, and the drawings somehow felt very threedimensional. Very pleasant to watch.

I'm not quite sure though which part was crazier: the voice acting, the faces or the jokes themselves.