Reviews for "The Book of Living Magic"

A kid's book for adults

"A bottle of Marvellous Macromolecular Mayonnaise. It smells lightly of alliteration."

You have to be adult enough to appreciate this, and childish enough to giggle at it. People don't want to read these days. So, if you're just flying through this game w/o clicking on everything in the background you can read, you're missing half the fun.

You just don't see many things like this these days. Mainstream bombards us with people being indecent to each other, or trying to cop an attitude. This was refreshingly light and meaningful.

Really nice

I just need to say - So damn cute! I love the music, it makes you feel at peace, and the story is very well done. I wish I could have had that experience myself, though.

Good work :)

Great magical game.

This game was amazing!
But most Amazing is How the Hell this game got such a low rank??!
The game was perfect I want part 2!

The Best Game I've Played

An interesting storyline with creative characters. The music sounds sad and ackward, but the gameplay is really keen and great. The game is truly outstanding!
If I had to rate this 1-10, I would seriously rate it a perfect 10. Guess what? This is the first perfect score I ever gave here. By the way are you going to make a sequel?
I would really love to see a sequel of this. I want to find out who Raven's parents are, and who the people are that live in those locked doors. I think everyone would also like to see who Evil McSelfish is. There are so many things that are still not answered, so please make another one.
I hope you read this :)