Reviews for "The Book of Living Magic"

Nothing bad to say.

Good message, good story, good music, good art, good game, good change of pace from most mainstream games. I particularly enjoyed all the Quest for Glory references.

Really nice

I just need to say - So damn cute! I love the music, it makes you feel at peace, and the story is very well done. I wish I could have had that experience myself, though.

Good work :)

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT END D: . I WANT TO PLAY "The Book of Living Magic 2" BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW THAT IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE YOU COULD CREATE ANOTHER "The Book of Living Magic 2" WITH THE PART THAT THE HUMAN TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING AT THE CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I <3 THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh!!! One more thing!!! When you finish the game, Look at the part where it said "McShellfish Lair", look right, you gonna see an stand-alone eyeball. Click on it, it gonna have a funny weird sound, I think it's a toy!!!!!!! Enjoy!!! :D

The Best Game I've Played

An interesting storyline with creative characters. The music sounds sad and ackward, but the gameplay is really keen and great. The game is truly outstanding!
If I had to rate this 1-10, I would seriously rate it a perfect 10. Guess what? This is the first perfect score I ever gave here. By the way are you going to make a sequel?
I would really love to see a sequel of this. I want to find out who Raven's parents are, and who the people are that live in those locked doors. I think everyone would also like to see who Evil McSelfish is. There are so many things that are still not answered, so please make another one.
I hope you read this :)