Reviews for "The Book of Living Magic"

So awesome!

That was great! Really great game. Well done!

wow

my eyes threw up rainbows i think the coloring is making me insane but all in all its a good game

Brilliant!

Such a wonderful experience! I really enjoyed clicking everything and reading all the funny messages, and exploring this strange little world... I was rather impressed at all the book titles, and the amount of creativity that oozed out of it was great! The ending was very fitting as well. Please make more!

Cute, sweet, and it has an awesome message.

I really, really like this. The drawings are adorable. The game play is long enough to be involving and quick enough not to bore. In particular, I like that the message this game gives encourages reading and the pursuit of knowledge, not just with the search for a book but in Raven's quest to learn about the people and places around her. The side story about the Pegasus was very sweet. I also appreciated all the details and hard work you put into this, most noticeable in the field of eyeballs where you can click every eyeball and it generates a different message. Excellent game that I would recommend to anyone looking to take ten minutes or so out of their day to play.

Am I the only one who got bored of to many talks?

The chats are so long, I got bored that I even rather a book right now... Sorry, but at least you could do it a little bit less texty and more action. Good storyline but this is my opinion