Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "F-777 - Double Jump"

Wow, this is fantastic! Love that melody, and there's enough stuff going on at all points to keep it interesting. Also great mixing and general production quality as per usual. No complaints here, awesome work!

excellent as always, all I can say please don't ever stop releasing music on newgrounds!

I love the cute synths and how that contrasts to the heavier and darker elements later on. It's very climactic and catchy. You have quite a lot of high-pitched and harsh tones in this, though, especially in parts like 1:10 - 1:46. At least, I would transpose those melodies up an octave later on in the piece instead of right away, just to make it more climactic. However, I was impressed with the structure and transitions, although it was a pretty long-winded piece. Overall I like it a lot. It's a fun and refreshing track, if a bit repetitive. I've been a fan of yours for a long time, Mr. Valentine! Glad to see you're using NG again! :D

Heyyy not bad at all! I didn't expect good glitch hop here :D My only complaint is the slight distortion from the excessive limiting/compression or something, and the volume of the different synths are a bit too over the place. Other than that, nice theme, nice melody, and catchy as hell!

Keep it up!