For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "F-777 - Double Jump"

Awesome as Usual!! Got me bopping cleaning the garage!

Yaaaaaassss, awesome tune!! love the beat and melody of it!! the melodies helps keep it interesting it throughout the whole song without having a headache of too many different tunes! long story short, Perfect Balance Achieved!! XD anyways i love your work! Keep It up, Jesse!

Yusss, this is great! I love the melodies! The volume unbalance I think is exaggerated in headphones, so it's not that bad. I think the whole song was pretty catchy--the drums and melodies.
I definitely have some respect for this work. It's one of your best that I've heard

Wow, this is fantastic! Love that melody, and there's enough stuff going on at all points to keep it interesting. Also great mixing and general production quality as per usual. No complaints here, awesome work!

excellent as always, all I can say please don't ever stop releasing music on newgrounds!