Reviews for "Jade Wolf 3 Demo"

this is one of my fave games!

Most amazing thing I ever tried! I give all 5 on both rating AND stars! Cant wait for the real thing to coem out! I cant just do the demo! OMG so awesome so awesome so awesome! Drawings are good, much less laggy than the second one. Great job!

This is an awesome game... I really hope to know if this will be out someday or was cancellated... the last activity of the autor was on june 18 2014 at 03 am as You can see in the next link ( http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/SeditionGames ) , it gives me hope that he is still workin' on it... but it seems strange that he didn't do any update of how is he doin' or the game progress... anyone knows something?thanks for the answers and Happy New Year for everyone !!!

SeditionGames responds:

nah, sorry. Not gonna do any more on it. Might start a new one in the future, though

da BEST GAME EVA

not sure if the autor of this game is still here,but well i just have to say it

This game series Jade Wolf = awesome,when I found this game I was very excited ,this game is awesome because i like wolves there are not many cool wolves games,although never was sure if jade wolf is male or female jaja,and this game has all these cool mysteries,hidden places,ancient structures,cool music and all those original bosses and enemies,the giant plants that came from the gound,,of course the temple in the sky,always was thinking how the fck would it be inside,or even the sky world itself,the sky wolves and their mystic glowing (Amazon for example),the epic feeling when playing Jade Wolf 2 in that dream where you jump in a elevator and the sky goes full night and all becomes black,and the fireworks,and the part when you finally collected all the jade amulets,this game was epic,fresh and misterious,funny and unique,altrough many time has pased,I hope to see some news very soon