Reviews for "Jade Wolf 3 Demo"

Wonderful

I can simply state the following review in one word: Excellent.

The graphics were wonderful, with the drawings and the animation, especially of the wolf being great. I loved the gameplay, and the sound effects were great. I'm looking forward to the full version of this demo.

I am simply speechless. Wonderful game, I'll bet it was worth the wait, even though I didn't know about it. The only thing I didn't like about this was that this was a demo.

~~ Summary ~~

4) Smooth animation
5) Good gameplay
6) Nice idea

~~ Bad points ~~
1) It's a demo, but I think I'll not include this in the full version's review.

This is an awesome game... I really hope to know if this will be out someday or was cancellated... the last activity of the autor was on june 18 2014 at 03 am as You can see in the next link ( http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/SeditionGames ) , it gives me hope that he is still workin' on it... but it seems strange that he didn't do any update of how is he doin' or the game progress... anyone knows something?thanks for the answers and Happy New Year for everyone !!!

SeditionGames responds:

nah, sorry. Not gonna do any more on it. Might start a new one in the future, though

da BEST GAME EVA

not sure if the autor of this game is still here,but well i just have to say it

This game series Jade Wolf = awesome,when I found this game I was very excited ,this game is awesome because i like wolves there are not many cool wolves games,although never was sure if jade wolf is male or female jaja,and this game has all these cool mysteries,hidden places,ancient structures,cool music and all those original bosses and enemies,the giant plants that came from the gound,,of course the temple in the sky,always was thinking how the fck would it be inside,or even the sky world itself,the sky wolves and their mystic glowing (Amazon for example),the epic feeling when playing Jade Wolf 2 in that dream where you jump in a elevator and the sky goes full night and all becomes black,and the fireworks,and the part when you finally collected all the jade amulets,this game was epic,fresh and misterious,funny and unique,altrough many time has pased,I hope to see some news very soon

Hi, its great to have news! (If somebody sees this,check out the jadewolf.net site) I think this deserves more exposition to the public,like aofficial facebook fan page or a deviantart group, so the fandom keeps growing,this is an epic job,hope it comes to android with adds so we can give some value and apreciation back, thank you bro!