Reviews for "The Cat and the Fish"

Great

God, WHY DID YOU NEED TO MAKE THE CAT CUTE! Great animation, love the cat.
And an unpredictable ending, I was sure the cat was going to be evil and kill the fish when they touched paws/fins :p.

Syringes responds:

Haha, thanks for the review.

This had me at the "press play" screen

This flash just sucked me right in. Heck, in the scene right before the cat is eaten by the... thingamajig, I found myself biting my wallet (which I was conveniently holding for some reason) in anticipation of whatever was going to happen (true story). I even rewatched it, something I rarely do, and found myself laughing at the sillyness of the situation. C'mon! It's a fish-thingamajig eating a cat!

Anyhow, while the animation was generally more than qualified there are areas of improvement. Celx-Requin pretty much got that subject covered. Still, I enjoy your style. Very lighthearted and personal. Keep it up =)

Thanks for the revieeew ^u^

WHOA!

THAT was unexpected! Fish looked so pathetic.. T__T
I'll give a 5, cuz I really liked it. Expecting more.

Haha, thanks :D

I'm so sorry...

Your reviews got deleted :(

Anyway, I really liked this, you had some smooth animation, unfortunately some of the drawings could have used some work. Even some of the animation seemed somewhat choppy or unnatural at times.

I fucking loved the ending though it totally caught me off-guard and gave me a bit of a chuckle. Nice to see a replay screen with some actual effort too.

I'm sure you had a puckish grin the entire time you worked on this didn't you, ya loveable bastard?

You deserve your awards, and i hope you'll continue to make shit, I'll be looking forward to it.

With love,
- Celx

Syringes responds:

Awww, I really appreciate your review Lmao! And yes I did have a grin most of the time I made this. XD

Good and Funny

The Cat and The Fish Was Good but WHAT happened to the fish its a monster?

Yes it is : D