For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "TheEnd"

Many Kinds of Fun

Love the character customization right off the bat. Nice Mix of many different game types. The card game was far from original but the different powerups made it fun. The puzzles were easy to finish but hard to complete. Good job

Impressive

This game has it all that i look for in a game. The fact that you have to think out these puzzles, and also finish the level in a certain amount of time. Its all amazing. I really love the card battles. those are sometimes difficult making you have to plan ahead further then the guardian. I hope to see more games like this from you in the future, keep up the good work.

boring

really good but it's too dificult to stay in front of my screen sorry

Amazing Game!

This is definitely the best Flash game I've played in a long time. Technically it is very impressive, especially with the online multiplayer elements and smooth gameplay. The general art direction was very detailed and consistent throughout. I often found myself just stopping and admiring the backgrounds as they were so well made. (Not to mention the good use of parallax for the backgrounds when the character moves around). The story was a breathe of fresh air and sophisticated, it was perhaps a brave move to combine a platformer game with philosophical elements but it certainly paid off.

As for glitches, I didn't encounter many which was great but there was one on the DeathCards gametype. On two occasions when i was fighting a computer boss it would say it was their turn but they just wouldn't do anything, I even waited for about 5 minutes but still nothing. This was a little irritating as I had to quit and count it as a loss.

But all in all it's a fantastic and sophisticated game with incredible replay value and is a visual treat. I'll look forward to your future games!

Best Flash Game in a LOOOOOONG Time!

I love it, the artstyle, the level design, and mostly the creativity. I applaud your work. 5/5 10/10, best submission of the day is right here I tell you!

-Nathan of Taco Buttfish.