Reviews for "TheEnd"

Good Work

One of the better games on the site, great work. One thing I noticed is some of the stars wont register when I walk over them and some platforms don't appear, making stars impossible to reach (and I know which platforms are where). Otherwise you are a respectable author and great game!

great game best at the NG

you guys have done lot of work and this is the end. best games i ever played at NG i wish luck to the future.

Deeper than a ocean

i haven't finished the whole game, but once I finished the body stages looked at my stats on the site it read me like a book.

a well made game

this is a very well made game , at first i kindda doubt it, but after i give it a try i like it , im not really a big fan of action jumping so to me the highlight is the shadow skill ,the art and story content that has a bit of mystery on it that can make ppl want to play more.
the issue however is the loading times ...guess thats all .

Long load times