Reviews for "Cave of No Return"

random luck

i gave a 3 for the smooth animation. everything else is garbage.

Cannabolt with a girl

I like these kind of games I really do, but they need check points, saves or hell two separate characters so if one dies the other can continue on. Exciting as it is, there is something phenomenally frustrating about starting from the beginning, (one of the reasons I can't stand Nazi Zombies on COD).

I love the 8 bit graphics but the monotone makes it hard to see many objects especially at speeds when pixel perfect reaction times are required from the get go.

This game could be something awesome.

practically unplayable.

when i first played the game, the first 15 seconds posed little problem to me because of the relatively few obstacles. however, the difficulty increased sharply immediately after as i had to jump over more obstacles within a short distance along the way. at times, it is impossible not to slow down. being caught by the avalanche within seconds in inevitable at that point, no matter how precise i made the jumps. there seemed to be a limiting factor to how far you can travel in this case.

introducing upgrades is a good idea. one possible suggestion is to reward players when they make a series of perfect jumps. people should be able to pick up a few overrunitems (for example rockets to make you airborne, or device that can slow the avalanche). this makes it more plausible to overrun the avalanches and reach a certain destination.

graphics are alright for a mini game like this. the black and white colour helps create a eerie feeling. medals are either too easy or too hard to earn though. i unlocked the first few medals without even knowing what has to be done to unlock them. on the other hand, i never 'entered the lair bones', despite getting a score of 13,000 after a dozen of retries. perhaps you should reduce the distance required to earn that medal. same for the remaing ones.

Glitch kills it from being a great game

This would be a lot better of a game if not for the glitch I've experienced (And it seems others have too) which results in not being able to see a thing. Fix that, and I think a higher review would be in order.

Would be better if

you could actually see what the hell your character is doing.