Reviews for "Cave of No Return"

Not much fun.

I expected some sort of adventure game.. but basically its canabalt/dino run but without any of the fun?

I dont feel like dying 10000 times to make "progress" (no checkpoints?) . There isnt anything exciting happenning at all.

I dont like the fact that the only way to go fast enough to not die instantly is to spam the slide button (the game had to tell me, eh) .. its like jumping with a knife to go faster in an FPS; its retarded; why cant we go as fast as possible by .. ya know.. running?

Oh, and even boosting like a madman doesnt really help: the scrolling-wall-of-death is still 3-4 second behind me. So boosting dont seem to help much at all in the end.

I simply dont like this type of gameplay. Too punishing, repetitive, boring.

chang the way to speed up plzz

i got up to 15k score, but the thing is, with only rapidly hit down button to desperedly gain spd, it make me can;t hit the up when needed that really stupid...

I agree with the other commenters

The graphics are beautiful, but the gameplay doesn't add anything to the Canabalt base. The obstacles are far too random, it doesn't make logical or intuitive sense to me that you gain speed only for the start of a powerslide (if running isn't your fastest method of locomotion, you're running wrong), and it doesn't seem to require split-second reflexes OR careful planning to win, just basic skill and a lot of persistence.

The thing that annoys me personally, though, is that it doesn't say how the achievements are earned. Ever. Not even when you've won them already.

seen it before

dino run but less fun, also there is no way i found to get further ahead of the cave-in

could improve

i found this game had the making of an addictive game. a few of the let downs were;
the lack of colour, i know this might have been the angle but it could help.
the death notice, it never changed. having the roof fall on your head till came up with the you got penetrated.

pro tip; spam the hell out of the down button to gather speed.the faster you tap the faster you go