Reviews for "Cave of No Return"

why are you blamming this r u blind

No1 there are checkpoints u just have to know how to play the game to find them
no2 by using the checkpoints u advance bit by bit until you FINISH the cave
no3 DONT BLAM THIS GAME

meh

I'll play Dino Run if I want to play this style of gameplay, I was never a fan of the randomly generated level type when it comes to this game as some run through are just to impossible to stay ahead when you are constantly jumping with no chance to speed up with a slide and even then one little bump and the crumbling tunnel is right behind you, it's just not fun when the progress through the level doesn't get me too far each time. At least with Dino Run you can get ahead of the destruction where a fail won't have the thing right up your ass the moment you make the mistake.

chang the way to speed up plzz

i got up to 15k score, but the thing is, with only rapidly hit down button to desperedly gain spd, it make me can;t hit the up when needed that really stupid...

not bad at all but...

Did you played your own game? were you able to finish it? it's just impossible! you can't run fast enough to get rid of the rocks, you actually have the same speed but just if you slide! everything wuold be perfect,if you just put some checkpoint...like other users said.

needs to speed up

The game would be much better if she could speed up. You will get caught every time because she is goin the same speed through out the whole game.