Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Voice Demo 2014"

Did I ever tell you that I'm a fan of yours?

"hahah "you filthy song of a gun" (southern accent), had no idea you could do that voice.

"Believe human, now" for some reason that made me laugh.
"Humans! I can smell their filth!" hahahahah

Good stuff.

Attention everybody! SirUndead is starring in my next cartoon! And I beat everyone to it (after he submited this demo!)
However, if you submit something with him in it in the next 1-4 days then you might beat me to it.
But so far, I got him before all ya'll!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Annunciation, kids. Too much pre-growl on a line and "leave" becomes "believe" to the listener. Even one listener as adept as the great CEO of EnterSkies. Don't make my same pathetic mistakes--! It isn't... It isn't too late for you-! Go!

Wow so much variety
Definitely gonna put you to work after hearing all of these voices! Hope you're ready for it!

Gianni responds:

DO IT. RELEASE YOUR HESITATION AND PULL MY TRIGGER.

Your range is quite impressive!
Thanks for notifying me that you used my music. I love seeing what people do with my stuff.

Gianni responds:

Song was so fucking epic. My project was delayed because I had to just sit there and listen to your music. Thanks for checking out the demo!

Hahahahaha, this is incredible! Seriously, your voice is spectacular! Very versatile! I can definitely picture you hosting a dj talk show!

Gianni responds:

Only if they let me play your fucking rad music, dude.

There is a very soothing gruffness to your voice. It sounds fantastic, and seems to be a key focal point in the voices you do. Keep at it, and I could easily see your name in the credits of a renowned project.

Gianni responds:

This is normally the part where I'd say "RENOWNED!? I CAN ONLY DAYDREAM OF BEING IN SOMETHING RENOWNED!" but I guess now that'd be an insult to some of the awesome projects with large followings I have been lucky enough to be a part of, like Death Battle or Bear and Bunny Boo 2. Thanks a bunch for the compliments, and I meant what I said, keep going! I think you definitely have a lot of potential!