Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Test Subject Blue"

blue squishy in a suit...

...brilliant idea. great graphics & design. and challenging aswell. love the portal idea.
awsome!

Again, innovative

It amazes me that you people simply never run out of wonderful games. This was interesting because of the setup. I like to see this little blue blob go around but also be in this weird power suit. It's a bit hard to keep up with how the teleporting walls work, but it's certainly worth checking out. I thought I had it on the second level, but then I didn't realize that the laser ball thing the weapon was projecting was teleported as well.

The graphics, as usual, are amazingly slick. Everything is just done so well with the curves so well detailed, giving off a smooth appearance. It's amazing the adventures you can go on when you're nothing but an enzyme! You really know how to create a world even if it is fairly small. I hope you guys continue making these awesome games.

NOT A SPEWER COPY!

vortilad this is not a spewer copy this game is completely different than spewer except for the scientists and to anyone out there that is going to say that this game is a copy stop your review right now!

Why are people calling this a copy?

This is obviously NOT a copy of Spewer. The mechanics are nothing alike. Spewer has you vomiting and eating your vomit to spew out again to solve puzzles and get through stages, where this game has no vomit, just an enzyme in a suit that can jump and shoot little bullets.

spewer copy?

the only thing these two games have in common is the background with the professor watching its subject. but the game mechanisms are totally different.