Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Test Subject Blue"

Great game, but

You need a restart button. IDK if there is any because i didnt look at the controls, now i need to go out of the game again to look...

Fun and Difficult

One of the hardest platformers I've ever played, but really fun and I just love the cell-shaded graphics. The character you control is so cute! Good job!

Great work!

Great level design, awesome graphics and mood.
One of the best game of this year.

great game

a great game! but i think maybe it needs something like upgrades or things the scientists does to help the blue more. and i agree with the whole slow lvl starting thing. and when you die you have to wait again. but over all pretty good game.

Great Concept

As with all Nitrome games, Test Subject Blue is solid in every aspect. I was apprehensive at first, thinking this would be another Portal rip-off but upon playing the first level I realized how wrong I was. Loved the concept!

9/10 because I didn't like how long it took for levels to start. The whole injecting Blue into the scene gets boring fast because of how slow it is.

To everyone complaining about the "tapping": seriously if something as minor and infrequent as this can "mess you up every time" then you need to go hone your skills with something like Super Meat Boy.