Reviews for "QuizMaze"

Screw these haters, i like it.

Game was good, a little bit simple but hey, that doesn't matter if it's fun. I beat the whole game, it's a 5/5 in my book.

Excellent game

Although this game is made with simple AS it is a lot of fun! There is a trivial problem in this game: I think everything action should be triggered with hitTests. This makes the game easier to play.

Very good

Its not the best game but its obviusly a good concept.
Even if you dont have that good art, at least the game works fine.
Very fun. 5/5 9/10

It was ok...

kinda dumb that you have to reanswer every question if you get one wrong in the finale. mazes are ok. music is meh. graphics are ok. sound effects aren't half bad. over all an ok game. room for improvement though.

Meh.

Graphics are kind of okay, but playing field isn't flush with the obstacles - I kept running into walls that weren't there. Also, get original music and sound effects, ripping them off from Mario games is not only lame but illegal. Brush this up a bit, clean up the graphics and streamline the play a bit and it will be alright. Just seems rather rushed and unfinished at the moment. And seriously get your own music.

Neiaku responds:

I made this game quite an while ago, and since then I have stopped using these sound effects.