For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clock Hunt"

Great game

It was a great game, loved the music and the tutorial was funny. But after like 5 levels it just started to get a little boring.

Thanks!

Nice

Its good

Fruity tsunami!

Love it, Love it, LOVE IT! Really gets me in a good mood! Thank you for making this master piece! (I also love the tutorial.)

You're welcome!

Ha i love hunt Thhanks to you dude

Ya but i am still ready for hhunting clocks >:D

Thhank you!

Reposting the review

Wow, this is actually very addictive. I like how the aim is so slow at the beginning of the game, makes it really interesting. Even though I took the easy way out and maxed accuracy before spending points anywhere else. ^^

I like how we can upgrade our "weapon" after each level, this makes the game far more interesting as if our weapon would stay the same all the time.
I also like the various achievements here, like the combo medal, etc. .

Later on the game gets quite hard, with all the different clocks coming up on the screen. I shot more than one bomb clock by accident.
I guess I'll try to beat the game later. I want to see the ending!

{ Review Request Club }