For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clock Hunt"

mmmmmmm

Not bad but hard

Manly-Chicken responds:

Must... Avoid... Penis joke!

great

it is the wonder full game for all ages

even babies!

Harder than I thought

I thought that with all these medals, it was going to be a really easy game. This is actually a lot harder than it looks, which I have to give you credit for. It is just amazing how these fruits can cause so much damage to you. The graphics are as good as any other game that is similar to "Duck Hunt". It makes me think there should be a "Duck Hunt" collection here. I love how the sounds are decent and it's so satisfying to shoot these clocks.

It's the kind of game that's hard to do with a laptop. A more flexible mouse seems to make more sense with this game. It's always nice to get upgrades, because it can be a pain when you have to reload. I never thought a game like that could be really challenging, but it was because you were damaged if so much as one of those guys escaped. Happy Clock Day 2011!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Happy clock day to you too!

like duck hunt

BUT WITH OUT THE DOG!!!!

And the ducks.

Great arcade game, but nothing more

The game is fun, although it needs some pacing, the levels get harder then I could manage at first (got to the end though). The musics good, but the game is not much more then a simple arcade game.

I was going for simple.