For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clock Hunt"

It's Good for a 5 Minute Break

If I needed a quick break from work and didn't want to get wrapped up in anything, I would probably play this a few times then get back to writing my paper. It's entertaining for a bit, but like you said it lacks creativity among other things.

I'm all for shooter games, and retro one's are my favorite like Hogan's Alley for the NES, great fun. This just felt like a 'train wreck' (your words). The retro music was good, but it was reset for every new level, so all you heard were the first 30 seconds over and over again, and it was always the same song. You could have made different backgrounds and had different music for every 3rd level or so, that would of helped. You did include a mute key so at least I had that.

The shake to ammo reload was a little tedious, especially when a lot of stuff starts flying around, a left click or an 'r' press would have made game play a little smoother. The ammo bar itself was just distracting and made it difficult to find the cross hairs. A bar on the side with an ammo count and a larger targeting cross hair would of been a better option.

The bombs were just a pain to deal with. It's not because they gave you minus points, because I never really looked at the score, but more so for the fact that in later rounds they would get hit with exploding pieces of actual targets. If a bomb and a target came near each other then it was pretty much you're taking a hit either way.

Last thing was that after shooting your upgrade the next round started right away. This really isn't an issue in the first few rounds, but as you progress it puts you out of position for the start of the round if you're selecting rate of fire or ammo upgrades. A few seconds before the next round starts would be very helpful.

In all it's not bad for a game made out of a lack of creativity, and like I said it was perfect for killing a few minutes while taking a 5 min break, so thanks for that.

You're welcome.

But aren't almost ALL flash games 5 minute break games?

OMFG I LOVE IT !!!!

Realy a Great Game !
I love to make my Hiscores bigger and i could spend hours on this Game !

Thanks!

WARNING: don't try at home

awesome game. i got secret ending :)

Nice!

Amazing game

If you put babies in the microwaves they explode

Good to know.

Good simple timekiller with medals

It's pretty well balanced, and as long as you have a real mouse and not a touchpad it's pretty easy. I focused on getting accuracy and fire rate and saved ammo upgrades for later since ammo is essentially unlimited as long as you shake your mouse fast enough, which gets easier as you upgrade fire rate anyway. I like the simplicity of the game. It's a good pick up and play sort of game and doesn't require lots of time, but still rewards you with medals. Only thing I'd say is that it's really hard to get three clocks at once. The chances of it are just too slim. The only time I saw it was with two fruits and a bomb, and of course that doesn't count. So the four in one combo is well out of reach, or so I found. Good game though overall.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks for the great review!