Reviews for "Clock Hunt"

A pretty fun game

I wouldn't give it a ten because there are alot of these kind of game out there but a 7 for a good little game worth play to kill sometime.

Good Time

Thanks!

stupid game

stupido game

Yo no hablo espaƱol.

Not bad.

I wonder which was first, this or the other game on Facebook... there aren't really many differences.

Now, this propably is beyond your reach to fix, but very often I lose the game due to a bomb clock flying next to a normal clock during the entire time that clock is on-screen. There is nothing I can do in those cases.

Maybe gets harded just a little too fast after level 7 or so, no idea how many levels there are, so I might be wrong.

If someone decides to play the game with the "Expand Game" option on, reloading gets impossibly hard.

Manly-Chicken responds:

I'll turn expand game off.

Perfect XD

Bandit keith much?

Who?

awesome

you need to shake the mouse to reload,its a pretty good game

Yes you do.