Reviews for "Clock Hunt"

Fun and Funny

I really enjoyed this game for its simple animation and easy play. I also appreciated the tutorial for giving the option of a big dick on or in me - way to be considerate of all your audience, man! :D The tutorial was funny and I'm surprised the rest of the game wasn't full of funny bits, but the author comments made up for it. Great job!

I'm funny?
(what?)

Great!

After i lost, i wanted to kill myself... happily i got over it. My neighbor, however, did kill himself! Thank you!

Tutorial is unfair... lets shoot the tutorial in the dick.

Manly-Chicken responds:

You can't shoot a tutorial in the dick...

nice

but it gets boring when you play a while

Just like other games.

Why is this so much fun?

At first I was like, "well this is the most boring game ever." But it's actually really fun and addicting, especially when you add in medals, good job! Still a little redundant, though.

I know.

Um, hi

When you're in town, wearing some kind of uniform is helpful. Policeman, priest, etc. Driving a tank is very impressive; or a car, with official lettering on the side. If that isn't to your taste, you could join the revolution, wear an armband, carry a homemade flag, tie it to a broom handle or a placard, bearing an incendiary slogan. At the very least, you should wear a suit, carry a briefcase and a cell phone. Or, a team jacket, a baseball cap and a cell phone. If you're in the woods - the back country, someplace far from any human habitation, it is a good idea to wear orange and carry a gun, or depending on the season, a fishing pole, or a camera with a big lense. Otherwise, it might appear that you don't know what you're doing, that you're just wandering the Earth, no particular reason for being here. No particular place to go.

Wait, what?