Reviews for "Clock Hunt"

Great Game

Have to say this turned out well although it takes a bit of time to get adjusted to moving the mouse fast enough to shoot everything on screen. I still found it rather fun and the game style heavily reminds me of duck hunt except they go up and down instead of just flying off the screen to nowhere at all.

The graphics were retro and rather amazing, not much else to say there. The music was nicely chosen and rather fitting as well so that goes well too.

The gameplay is rather fun but as I already said it simply takes a few tries and practice to get the hang of it really quick which turns out to go rather well in the end as well. Really fun and simple game play too. Shooting every last piece on screen helps you live longer.

Overall, great game, I guess being able to shoot while recharging would help a tad bit I guess.

Review Request Club

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks so much!

Awesome

Like Fruit Ninja if the guy stopped fucking about with a sword and just bought a gun. A little frustrating but otherwise really awesome.

Manly-Chicken responds: