For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "The Very Hungry Luid"

Reposting the review...

So, here's a repost of the review that was deleted:

A nice variation of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" you got here.
I like how all of the things the Luid ate had Clock faces, even the chocolate cake.
I also liked the addition of subtitles. The clock voices are sometimes hard to understand, so it was a nice addition to the flash.

As for the graphics, they all look awesome. I especially liked all the little details, like the Luid spitting out the stick of the lollipop. That gave me a good laugh.

I hope I can see a second part of this (I want to know how the stroy ends). I also feel deep sympathy for BlueberryClock Jr. He was frightened to death by that bedtime story. I hope his little CarrotClock puppy saved him from bad dreams that night.

{ Review Request Club }

Pretty awesome

Loved how he humorously got stoned as a caterpillar and came out as a very drunken and angry Luis. the drawing style here was incredible to say the least as well. Loved the story parody and how everything had a clock face. In the end Grandfather Strawberry simply scared the kid to sleep for fun I guess.

The animation was well done and it felt like you were watching an animated storybook to be honest. I have not read that book in ages though, such good times they were indeed. All the art and love that went into this must have taken a couple of weeks too. Wonderful though.

The music used was completely fitting and quite nice. The credit music kind of makes you feel nice yet also completely sleepy as well. Kind of funny how this bedtime story leads up to another Clock day piece from a few years ago too, sweet.

Overall, wonderful piece and quite good in storybook telling.

Review Request Club

Very Good

I remember the story of the Very Hungry Caterpillar when I was a kid. You did the clock crew justice, I can honestly say. Very good subliminal jokes to. :D Keep the clocks alive!!