For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Insert Title Here: Part B"

Truly amazing

I laughed my butt off at the way everything kept spiralling off into random directions, but even more when it all started knitting together again as it neared the ending. What an awesome celebration of Clock Crew madness.

An entertaining and well put together collaboratio

n. Great work!

After all the trouble we've been though

Can't believe it's finally online. Quite unfortunate that we were ultimately forced to split it into two parts, but the story took a sudden twist at that break point. It was fun to take part in it and I hope we can make more of those, which will work next time.

Loveness

The score for these needs to be higher. I laughed, I cried, I died inside (when it was over).

Great job

Even if I had more time to animate I still couldn't have been good enough to participate in this. Great, great job, everyone!