Reviews for "A Clock Day Carol"

Really good cartoon!

It shows that you put a lot of time into this thing. I remember when I used to spend lots of time on cartoons, but then I got lazy. So its good to see people putting such effort into their stuff. The audio still seems to be messed up at some parts, but I definitely can't blame you for that, because flash is just plain awful at exporting sound sometimes. Anyway, good work! Voted 5.

Love your style Pin

BB10 always tells me "you remind me of Pinclock.." And I consider it incredibly flattering, especially after watching a movie as grandiose as this one.

Keep on making amazing movies, man.. and keep on inspiring slackers like me to be more ambitious!1

i can't believe it

I can't believe I missed this movie on clock day!

I love how well you made this! Good work PinClock!

Loved it

Really well done.

Pure PinClock as I know and love it.

You seem to get into this adapting classic tales into Clock movies pretty good. First the Grinch, and now this. The sound still has a few issues, but otherwise it's your fun light-hearted humor all over it. It's great that you were able to finish it after all the problems you encountered on the way.