Reviews for "Symphonic Tower Defense"

Love this game :)

Its like ddr for tower defense games, minus the rapid button stomping

So this game is basically perfect.

It's fun, it's colorful, the music and sounds are EASILY the best I've seen in a long time for a rhythm game. This game is incredible fun, and god damn is the music amazing.

Oh, and SXEPhil uses "Throwing Fire" as his little ending theme song. Just thought I'd point that out.

Suggestion.

Make an algorithm so that you can put any song into this, make it into a downloadable game, and put it out as an indie game like Audiosurf. I know that I, for one, would buy it, as this is awesome. I just wish I could put my own custom songs in it. That's my only problem with it.

As for gameplay, that is top-notch. I love how you put little definitions of what musical symbols do in actual music as well as in the game (as a musician, I say thanks for that), which is a nice touch. The towers have their own places, the way this is executed is flawless, it looks wonderful... I could go on and on about how good it is, but that would be redundant. Overall, excellent work. I just think it would be more awesome if I could download it and put my own songs in. You could make a lot of money off of this that way.

-SWINT of the Review Request Club-

FrozenFire responds:

Don't worry, we've got plans.

Perfect!!

Guy,this is one of the best TD games i've always seen,awesome job!!!!

i dont know how many times i rage quit on the last song, i hate that song so much! but i still love the game