Reviews for "Symphonic Tower Defense"

Yay!!!

This game is a very creative Tower Defense. I really liked it; but it was a little short.

I love me a good rhythm game.

I'm not a huge fan of tower defense games though. This game is so fun though, that I don't mind that it is one. My only complaint is that I wish you could interact with the music a little more. Some timing on your key presses perhaps? Like, perhaps hard mode would let you build additional charge for your specials if you push a key to the beat or something.

Uber mode uses TWO keys? Just a thought off the top of my head.

Fun while it lasted, but a few hitches

For a defense game, this was really creative, fun, and original. Bonus points for that. However, there are a few things I would like to have seen done differently.

For one thing, it feels like there needs to be more synergy between the music and the defense. Like defending to a beat or something. It just seems like there needs to be a different way to interact with the music more, but I cannot honestly say how to do that.

Second, when you lose a level, you should have the option of a replay level button on that screen instead of taking you to the main menu first. It keeps the player in the game more, I think.

I did find a bug, and I did all the stuff you instructed to make sure not to get one. Ironically enough, on the level "Glitch in the system" there's apparently a glitch. I press the button to start the level, and it doesn't. No notes, no music but everything else is okay. My browser was Firefox. You may want to look into that.

I don't want to be negative. I wish I could have played further, but the glitch prevented me. BUT what I played was pretty damn cool and challenging.

I hope you can figure that glitch out.

Suwako approves.

Well, this is such an expertly crafted TD game (with awesome music to boot) that it was an easy 9 anyway. But the fact that you threw in a bit of Touhou music absolutely clinched that final star. Nice job!

WOW