Reviews for "My Favorite reviews (BB)"

OMGSFDSABDA!

Certainly amazing! I think you could've made the animation better and the boss batlle more interesting, but amazing soundtrack! You make the bests soundtaracks, but it NEEDS MORE BANANAS! I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS! NJDJKLBG IFGNDK FSGHN!!

Lol. But seriously, that was funny. I was just adding another retarded review to your collection :0
But you should make a second! That'd be awesome!

Sure! Hopefully that one will be appreciated :/
I might use this FLA and buildup on more reviews :D
Also might use there advice on reading the reviews aloud instead of a track
Thanks and thumbs up :D

i hav 2 admeet i laffed my haed off.

Of course I'm joking about the terrible grammar. Nice job!

thanks man :D

I liked the collection of reviews. It's funny and I like your comments. The one improvement you could do is to not resize the image too much... it looks kinda unprofessional, but who is great anyways? (Just a tip)

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Thanks man :) I'll take it into account man! :)

WoahWow!

The first and last comments.. They totaly crash my head to a brick wall and cut it in two... A very LOL-ish thingy...

:LL thanks man :)

Notbad

So that was notbad at all this was actually a fun game and reading through all the reviews reviewing for the past 18 years on this site it is fun seeing some really crazy reviews but I found it to be pretty good so a nice game nice medals andan overall fun experience

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Well I found this game to be pretty good and therefor needs no changes or additions its a fun game.

~X~