Reviews for "My Favorite reviews (BB)"

Oooh! OOH!

Use his review next time.

VVV

Ok! hahaa

Awwww

I came onto this to see if any of my reviews were on it!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Where any of them in it? I don't think you reviewed any of my flashes except this and I might add in your other ones if I find any which make me laugh
cheers!

OMGSFDSABDA!

Certainly amazing! I think you could've made the animation better and the boss batlle more interesting, but amazing soundtrack! You make the bests soundtaracks, but it NEEDS MORE BANANAS! I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS! NJDJKLBG IFGNDK FSGHN!!

Lol. But seriously, that was funny. I was just adding another retarded review to your collection :0
But you should make a second! That'd be awesome!

Sure! Hopefully that one will be appreciated :/
I might use this FLA and buildup on more reviews :D
Also might use there advice on reading the reviews aloud instead of a track
Thanks and thumbs up :D

good

the thing was good. it was kind of funny i got a laugh out of it. but it has some flaws. like the fact that it really is not that much of a game and also adding zero point medals to it was a useless feature. next time you should wait till there approved. it was fine the music choice was good the idea was original the formatting was fine but it has room for improvements.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Thanks, I might redo this and add in all of the ideas you guys suggested

A review of reviews...

Well. its nice to see an Author who pays attention to their reviews...
Though, this isnt really much of a game now, is it?

You should have created a small boss battle after each of the reviews. Have it kinda in the style of Grindhouse, with the voiceover and stuff.

Overall; no gameplay whatsoever is a problem. But as i said, least you take the time to respond to the reviews.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Thanks, Well it's more interactive than a movie so yeah.