For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "November (The Orphan Cat)"

Very nice

I really like it, a nice flow through the animation and a good tune for it as well.
Keep up the good work!

Hilarious!!

I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, but I found this extremely funny. The animation is superb. The music synchronized wonderfully. And I'm still fucking laughing!! You rock. Keep it up.

:/ porr littel kitty but

its pretty funny but why she put te cat back?

It really is heartbreaking :C

But on the otherside, who would ever thought there would be a sausage cat comming out of that box.. not to mention, we dont even know how long that evil looking kitty is ;3

Loved it

I remember seeing this years ago somewhere or another. Even now it still makes me giggle inside. This is a true classic.