Reviews for "November (The Orphan Cat)"

em... am... ok....

WTF!?, this is a very long cat XD

Oooookkkkkk

A never-ending cat

Funny and sad

At first you really feel sad for the cat because it just wants a home and no one has adopted it. She goes into to grab it up and can't take it home. She probably would have had to wrap it around her shoulders. Nice to see the cat was a reference to Tacgnol as well. Wonder if Longcat got adopted...

The animation was nice and her hair went smoothly as well. The background art looked simple and hand drawn then placed into a scanner. I thought the kitty was quite cute even thought it strangely enough had red eyes for some reason or another. A reverse albino cat possibly?

The music was real fitting the whole time too. It gets you to feel sad for the kitty then find out the kitty is possibly Tacgnol instead. Afterward you feel sorry for the kitty once again as the girl walks away from the very long little kitty. Kind of sad anyways.

Overall, very well done test animation though. Even if it was jsut for testing hair I think it turned out great.

offbeat

Short yet touching at first, until that odd twist.

Artwork was good, animation was fair, sound was lacking, music was good, story was... different.

UHHHHHHHHH...................