Reviews for "The World is Saved"

Amazing Art, Song

The song's great on its own, but the animation is what makes this absolutely amazing; the two couldn't possibly go together any better. The art's retro enough to inspire all sorts of nostalgia, and at the same time it's more moving than anything I actually remember from the era it's paying respect to.

Fantastic piece.

EKublai responds:

Thanks alot. Your words are much appreciated.

wow!

really

Awesome

Excellent Flash.

I tend to find something in most Newgrounds Flashes that I disliked but you have impressively managed to make a flash I can't rate any lower then 10.

Nailed it

I think every game can agree that this is how you feel when you finish a game. Awesome job, I'm gona put this song in my mp3.

Captures what its all about

This is so true, we dont game for the game over, we game because its what we do, its what we take away from the game and what we take on to the next epic quest!