Reviews for "The World is Saved"

Perfect...

People always ask me why I play video games... "It doesn't do anything for the rest of your life" "So you finish the game, so what?" "None of that amounts to much once you walk away". I point out neither do many other talents and crafts people pursue (sports and going to the movies for instance), but video games are often a mental chasm of non-understanding for people.

So why play video games? Why play even if they fade to black when the lights get turned down and the power shut off? Why get up in the morning, why live out your life, why do anything that ever was at all?

Because you never played for the ending. You don't play to win, you play for each little treasure of the moment, and the spirit of adventure each new experience brings. Just like the rest of everyone's life has been and will be lived for. You play for you, not for the game over.

I almost never download things from the internet if they cost anything, as I seldom have the means. But if possible: I'll find that dollar on it's way.

Thank you.

OH THANK YOU!

For the first half of the song I was like, "Yep... that's me after every game..."

...but the end pointed out something super-important that a lot of us miss when we experience that post-ending depression. That was really uplifting. I totally need to take this to heart when I beat Mass Effect 3.

The pixel animation was cool. Transitions were creative, and the way they were drawn was believable for 16-bit cutscenes.

I almost shed a tear

But I didn't cos i'm baddass

No, wait... T_T there it is

Great music! really, it is truly a song for gamers, got to my hearth!

Great music.

The situation between real life and video game. Reminds everyone about the cruel reality after the victory in virtual world.

Deeper than anything else on Newgrounds

I think I could apply every line of this to various situations of life, not just video games.

But even about video games, This was absolutely incredible. I can honestly, not through peer pressure, give this a 10. Even the pixily graphics fit well. I don't know if you meant the art that way or better, but it turned out incredible.

Thank you so much for this Jewel, I hope there's a download soon.