Reviews for "The World is Saved"

eh was expecting better just not 4 me i guess

Fucking amazing. I agree with the guy who got goosebumps, I got 'em too. It made me sad at first when I realized that it sucks when a game's over, but it also reminded me WHY I play games. It's not for the princesses, the glory, or the reward. It's the shit I did getting there.

For that, I'd thank you a thousand times over, but there are only five stars.

I can't remember the last time, something gave me goosebumps JUST as much as this epic piece of music...

5 stars WITHOUT contest, one of the best pieces of creativity in one of the most creative websites in the world, now THAT is impressive m8!!!

NEVER STOP MAKING GOOD SHIT! YOU CHANGE PEOPLE!

Finally some recongnition! i hink i sheded a tear wen i say this

Man, you know, some people don't like pixelate games or movies, but I don't know how is possible someone don't like this!
You sure took a good time working on it, and friend, that was awesome!
The music is right!
This is my favorite movie!
Woot!!!All my 5 R belong to this!