Reviews for "The World is Saved"

perfect... just perfect.

Now try to make a flash that explains to parents or girlfriends that our games is not similar to a drug addiction.

made me cry at little tbh , it love how true it is, well for me at least.

I am a gamer you just descirbed a gamer's essence
in this music video like we don't this play to get to the end
we play for the thrill and for our respect and dignity
in the gaming world and the SNES references was
really good Idea, so basically there are two words
for this flash-
PURE AWESOME

This is my third attempt at reviewing this movie without being deleted. In my first review, I used adjectives like 'pathetic' and, fair enough, my post was banned. In my second review I referred to the obvious effort put into this movie as a 'tragic waste of time' and got removed again. Here's my third attempt. Unless it is a offense to say that something is poorly executed, I can not see how the following remarks break the NG guidelines: I really really do not like this movie. I feel the subject is depressing in it's lack of ambition and I dislike the conclusion immensely. I find the music to be very annoying and I think the graphics are sub-par. To be constructive, I would suggest that the movie requires some introspection, perhaps dealing with what is lost during the hours spent interacting with an artificial story designed to turn out well.

EKublai responds:

I fear... you have missed the point of the song then. I will not berate you for your musical tastes, nor if you recognize that the art design takes inspiration from the limited animation of Super Nintendo cutscenes and still find the tribute lacking. But this is a song for gamers, about gamers. Like any pasttime such as sports, religion, education, entertainment, and countless others, video games entrance people for transcending the real world, making us believe that if we concentrate solely on it for a short time, they will take us places we could never imagine and turn us out as better people. But like the football player who pushes himself to injury, the man whose faith is tested, or the student who sacrifices friends for homework, too much of a good thing has its negative consequences. But sometimes, the opposite happens, and the thing we love teaches us something valuable, beyond escapism and anti-social behavior, and it can be a truly character-building experience.