For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The World is Saved"

AWESOME song, absolutely love it. everytime, that song gives me a goosebump-flashback to all the great moments i have had with videogames: the playthrough of half-life, my emotional experience with zelda - links awakening, the brilliant and funny time with friends and other people in world of warcraft and all the other stuff. great, fucking great.

Though I wasn't quite part of SNES generation growing up, I still feel that this song resonates with all gamers like ourselves, since the whole concept, feel, and experience of gaming has stayed the same. Thanks for doing what some consider a pastime but what we consider our best times justice. :)

awesome.., our social life is a pain in the a**, but this movie knows how and what we are.
i'm not alone...

Spoken like a true Gamer!!!!

Now I get more goosebumps : D